You can change your password for security reasons or reset it in case you forget it, please keep on reading to find out how.
Recover a Forgotten Password
1. On the main login page at https://admin.moralis.io/login, click on "Forgot your password?"
2. On the next page enter your account email and tick the "I'm not a robot" box and complete the captcha if needed, then click the "Recover Password" button.
3. You should see a notification on the top right of the page, mentioning that an email was sent with the link to reset your password.
4. Log in to your mailbox and look for the email below in your inbox, or other incoming email folders. Once opened, click on the "Reset Password" button or you can also follow the link provided in the email.
5. You will be redirected to the page below to set your new password. Enter your new password and click "Recover Password".
6. Once the new password is set, you should get a notification that your password was successfully updated. You can now use your new password to log in to your account.
Change your existing password
1. On your account dashboard, click on your email at the bottom left side of your screen, then select "Account"
2. On your Account Settings page, scroll down to "Security Settings", and click on "Edit" next to "Password"
3. Enter your current password in the first field, and your new desired password in the next two fields, then click "Save Changes".
Congratulations! You've successfully changed your password.